Usually, I take interns from mid-May till mid-July. Long term internships to complete B.Tech or M.Tech projects are also considered on case to case basis. These are typically unpaid internships but nominal stipend may be available based on availability of funds from institute or project. Hostel accommodation is provided on availability and payment basis. Certificate shall be issued at end of the internship.
If you are interested in an internship with me please follow the following process:
- Fill the following sheet: https://goo.gl/forms/fzzyxMSZPTF5V07a2
- Send me an email at email@example.com informing that you have filled this form and shall be interested in an internship in my lab.
- I shall inform you of my decision in a week or so. I may take a Skype/physical interview in some cases.
- Once I have confirmed, you may apply through the institute portal here:
- Only those who have underwent this procedure shall be considered for an internship in my lab.
Details of the institute internship program is here:
Shortlisted interns for 2019
- Ankur Khosla, IIT Ropar
- Setika Mehra. Amritsar College of Engineering
- Shivendra Singh, Lovely Professional University